Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Word of Tooth (again)

I had a little hope that some of my language UI ideas would be picked up at work and that I could ease into retirement, while doing what I love. But I had several disappointments today making me think I am more likely to simply ease into retirement without any language UI employment.
Disappointment #1 - customer service discussion in Waltham is being dominated by proponents of the status quo. No action likely in the short term.
Disappointment #2 - a customer service discussion in Charlotte is being dominated by not so bright people.
Disappointment #3 - a colleague who has something of an external company I was hoping to work with, has been a bit too dismissive and, correspondingly, is fast losing any attractiveness as a partner.
Looking forward, lets get Word of Tooth going, at least in imagination. It will be a "company" with the mission of creating dental language UI interfaces - structured or conversational - to be used in the dental industry - supporting ordering, FAQ, and other customer services, as well as internal issue handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment